Thursday 1 April 2010

At least you've got something to fall back on


Band Of Horses seem to be one of those bands it's easy to take for granted. More likely to receive critical praise than critical adulation, I frequently forget how much I love them, until I happen to hear "The Funeral" or "No One's Gonna Love You" for the first time in a while. Then I remember that their first two albums are actually pretty good. Hopefully, Infinite Arms will surpass them both. The video for first single "Compliments" is up on their website. I couldn't say that I've fallen in love with it straight away, but then, that tends to be the case with Band Of Horses tracks. They're subtle, rather than spectacular, and end up growing on you after a few listens.

Infinite Arms track list:

1. Factory
2. Compliments
3. Laredo
4. Blue Beard
5. On My Way Back Home
6. Infinite Arms
7. Dilly
8. Evening Kitchen
9. Older
10. For Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment