Wednesday 23 June 2010

"So, this is what you want out of your life?"

After the first photos of the film emerged yesterday, the teaser trailer for the film adaptation of The Green Hornet premiered on Jimmy Fallon Is Alive last night. Unsurprisingly, it has already made its way onto YouTube, and even though it doesn't offer much to go on, I still found it to be interesting enough to merit posting. As a self-confessed comicbook geek, I know very little about The Green Hornet as a character. My interest is primarily centred around Michel Gondry, who in my eyes can do little wrong. Critics were divided on The Science Of Sleep and Be Kind Rewind, but I felt there was a lot to enjoy about them. Gondry's aesthetic should lend itself well to a left field superhero movie, and I'm cautiously optimistic that this will kick off 2011 cinema in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment