Friday 18 June 2010

Everything You Need, Friday 18th June 2010


I've made a habit of promoting Everything You Need now, so I apologise if I'm repeating myself, but when you care about an event enough, the praise you bestow upon it is worth repeating. Whilst Manchester isn't short of alternative music nights these days, there are at best only a handful worth cherishing, and Everything You Need is definitely one of them.

This time round, you could argue I have a slight ulterior motive for writing this post. I'm lucky enough to be choosing the songs for an hour or so tonight. This being the first time I've ever been granted such responsibility, needless to say I'm experiencing a combination of nervousness and excitement. So right now, I'm frantically going through my CD collection, searching for songs that will adequately fit into the theme of, well, providing everything you, the attendee, will need.

Of course, that's only one reason for coming down. If you enjoy great music in the company of great people, then as always this night is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment