Monday 3 May 2010

Shake me up


I never fell for At Mount Zoomer the way I fell in love with Apologies to the Queen Mary. Maybe I never gave it enough time. That doesn't mean I'm not excited about the release of Wolf Parade's third album, Expo 86, especially since the first two songs they've debuted from the album are pretty damn good. Due June 28th, listen to "Ghost Pressure" and "What Did My Lover Say? (It Always Had To Go This Way)" below:

Wolf Parade - Ghost Pressurebypitchfork
Wolf Parade - What Did My Lover Say (It Always Had To Go This Way)bypitchfork

Expo 86 track list:

1. Cloud Shadow on the Mountain
2. Palm Road
3. What Did My Lover Say? (It Always Had To Go This Way)
4. Little Golden Age
5. In the Direction of the Moon
6. Ghost Pressure
7. Pobody's Nerfect
8. Two Men in New Tuxedos
9. Oh You, Old Thing
10. Yulia
11. Cave-o-Sapien

No comments:

Post a Comment