Tuesday 12 October 2010

...slowly but surely

I'm still building my way up towards operating this blog on the permanent basis that you, the reader, were used to before I hastily departed for Berlin. Alas, much of my time at the moment is taken up by a) frantically applying for every vaguely suitable job available in Manchester; and b) freelance work, which definitely takes priority at this moment in time. On that note, below is a link to a feature I wrote about a band called Givers.

Ones to watch: Givers

As I mention in the feature, they seem to have taken Paul Simon's Graceland as their starting point, and ran it through a contemporary filter. The result, however you want to describe it, is undoubtedly quite impressive. I'd definitely recommend checking them out.

http://www.myspace.com/giversmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment