Friday 22 May 2009

In The Beginning...

Well, I haven't really done this since the glory days of MySpace (check out those early ramblings here, althought they're of very dubious merit), but, what with a friend of mine promising to properly embrace blogging (you can find his website here), and the second year of my English and American Literature course having finished, I figure maybe this will be a decent way of keeping my creative juices flowing. That, or I'll be bored of it within a week. Or I'll never have anything to write about. Still, the whole endeavour is at least worth the effort these few sentences have taken up.

So, theoretically coming up these next few days: some kind of review of Synecdoche, New York (in short, it was a stunning piece of cinema, one that's going to take me a while to fully process, and is unlikely to leave me anytime soon); my thoughts on Georges Perec's Life A User's Manual; and a report on Dot To Dot Festival, which is taking place this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment